Monday, September 30, 2019

Advert on top portals where Russians are searching overseas properties

Hi, this is Natasha. I came to see that you have the possession some great properties which are of great interest for the Russian buyers audience.

You have the opportunity to advertise your properties on the biggest Russian portals with us! 15 of the trendiest Russian Real Estate portals are connected to our network which makes us the biggest Russian Real Estate platform.

Your properties will be sold in the best value and you nearly have to do nothing! Below is the procedure to advertise your property in our portals.
1. Send your property details
2. We will create the user-friendly advertisements, putting special focus on the Russian market.
3. You will receive a confirmation link from us within 24 hours.
4. After receiving the confirmation link, you can see your ad live on the popular Russian portals.
 
Sell or rent tu Russian buyers www.rusrealestatepromo.ru

Thank you and Kind Regards
Natalia Kovaleova
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com.  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete