Tuesday, August 11, 2015

How Interest Rate Hikes Affect Real Estate

Trulia
Agent Newsletter August 11, 2015
Real Estate Effects of an Interest Rate Hike
The buzz around interest rates is bound to affect your next deals. Here are a list of expert takes on what a federal reserve rate hike could mean for your clients, business and possibly the future of real estate.
Tips for Growth
Ways Your Listing's a Big Let Down
If the seasons' are changing and your "for sale" sign isn't, here's a list of ways to perk up your property and turn showing disappointment into success.
Success Story of the Week

"I love Trulia because I purchased Trulia Mobile Ads for my area and in less than two months I already had two properties under contract. Both of these leads came directly from Trulia. I am so happy I invested my marketing money with Trulia!"
Amie Marx, Broker at Roberts and Michaels
Respond to leads instantly. Download the free Trulia for Agents App.
Now available on your favorite iOS and Android mobile devices.
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
Love the tips? Stay in touch with us.
Facebook
Like
Twitter
Follow
LinkedIn
Connect
Blog
Learn
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please do not respond to this email.  Unsubscribe  |  Email preferences
535 Mission Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, California 94105, US

No comments:

Post a Comment