Friday, August 9, 2013

Re: The Power Prelisting Package On Craigslist Works

Hi,

Sorry to disturb you, I am writing this email on my iPhone 4s as I leave my listing
appointment. I am so excited to have purchased "The Power Prelisting Package" Yesturday
On Craigslist...

Here is The Power Prelisting Package" Website I Saw on Caigslist Yesturday

To Make a long story short...

As a result of using "The Power Prelsiting Package" I was able to take in
7 Listings today, and I have another 3 Seller Listings Appointments Tomorrow.

I recommend "The Power Prelisting Package" to any real estate agent that needs
More Listings...

Click Here To Purchase your personal copy of "The Power Prelisting Package"

Enjoy

Have an awesome day :-)

Sincerely yours,
Brad Phillips
Coldwell Banker Agent From Texas

 

Sent From My iPhone

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe by email

No comments:

Post a Comment